Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Is there really a difference between ADD and ADHD... I call them KWNBD... Kids Who Need A Beat Down

I know my posts have been kinda all over the place here lately and I didn't post anything for quite sometime. Here is why:
18 "Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.
Isaiah 43:18-19
I think God is doing a new thing. The funny thing about the word thing is that its so obscure. What "thing" is God doing? That "thing" is happening to me and I don't know anything about the "thing". What I have learned about my relationship with God is I don't have to know, I have to obey. Thats what I am called to do, God doesn't benefit from my knowledge on a situation, He wants me to act on a situation. I haven't posted because I've been in a fuzzy place, a place of uncertainty. So what has changed, has the fog lifted? Nope I still have no clue what the "thing" is but I know God wants me to proclaim Him no matter if I have no clue what He's doing. Look out for a "mockers post" revisit... I think I have some issues I want to work out from that line of thought.
Also... D and I are going to Newport News, VA this weekend (whoop whoop!!) so after tomorrow I prob won't post but look for a post about what we did.
Matt<><

No comments: