Wednesday, May 7, 2008

politics...

I'm going to be straight up with you. I do not keep up with politics very well. There are a couple things that I use to determine who I will vote for, I'll admit that isn't the most responsible way for a voter to make their choice but at this point it is what it is. Anyway Deb and I were watching TV last night and all the results from the primaries we on the bottom. And THIS is what we see.


Check out the bottom line

Irresponsible or not, I am not voting for a guy that is so married to the nickname "Big Dog" that he's ok with it plastered all over this type of arena. Whats really funny is that I would expect this somewhere in SC. There were a couple other funny ones. Another guy's name was "Big Al", and this other guy's was "Foxy"....

We didn't vote yesterday because we have not got all IN state stuff yet because of the move and I don't know if any of these yahoo were running in our district but I promise you I'm not voting for Big Dog....

politics...

1 comment:

Heath said...

Two posts in a week. That's a record. Now I know why I lost the SWU student body president election in 1996-shouldn't have run as "Holy" Heath Mullikin. Oh well