Monday, May 5, 2008

TDK update

Alright, its almost here... this is a screen shot from the final Dark Knight trailer. Its Harvey Dent face down in gasoline. There has been speculation for 2 years now how far the Dent story line would go in TDK, now its confirmed... we will see Two Face in this film! Yes, I'm a dork but I'm really excited about this movie.

In other news... We're moving this weekend. I hate moving, I've moved all my belongings at least 10 times in the last 6 years... Now I'm moving all my stuff and all Deb's stuff and all "our" stuff. Although, I am looking forward to the new place.

Deb, Leo, and I are headed home in two weeks for Kristie and Hank's wedding. I'm really looking forward to seeing the family (both sides). Also, looking forward to hiking with David, and ihop breakfast with Greg Hayes, and Lunch at Joe's in downtown Easley and Zaxby's for dinner. I really love it here, God affirms every week that we're exactly where we need to be, so I'm not homesick, I've known this was going to happen for more than 10 years now, but its nice to be going back for a few days... I miss my mom.

Also, missing the E1 crowd...

Anyways... thats a snip it of whats going down with us...

No comments: