Friday, June 22, 2007

I had to go there...

There is a bulletin post floating around myspace today that tries to argue the "imbalance" on the views of racism. While I'll agree that the are some certain inconsistencies on all sides of the debate one thing I know for sure is that things like that post breeds hate on all sides. Furthermore I am having a hard time seeing this bulletin on people's myspace who claim to be Christ followers.... If that bulletin was all someone ever knew about you there is ABSOLUTELY nothing about it that would let them know that you even knew who Jesus was... Very disappointing... but if you read this or whatever and feel convicted take it down... make an apology.... To my dog that stepped to the plate... kings to do to day!! I'm proud of you!

... very disturbed

No comments: